Nuestras entradas:

Lisa Wood


With my focus in Abstract Landscapes, my goal is to create something dramatic as a result of its simplicity. I love the natural beauty of landscape photography but also the unique visions found in digital art. My images combine the two, moving along the plane toward one end or the other.

I live in Sun Valley, Idaho and I am the mother of two wonderful boys who keep me very busy when I am not working.


Lisa Wood Photography

220 East Avenue, Suite A

Ketchum, Idaho 83340

lisa@woodphoto.net

- See more at: http://www.woodphoto.net/about/#sthash.N3r8chAo.dpuf


English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic

Chinese Simplified
Share on Google Plus

Publicado por

El artículo Lisa Wood fue publicado por Maica el domingo, 27 de julio de 2014. Esperamos que le sea de alguna utilidad o interés. Gracias por su visita y no olvide dejar su comentario antes de partir. Hasta el momento hay 0 comentarios: en el post Lisa Wood

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario